Saturday, December 24, 2011

JANET JACKSON NAMED NEW FACE & BODY OF NUTRISYSTEM + COMMERCIAL


After writing the self-help book, True You: A Journey to Finding and Loving Yourself, Janet Jackson has decided to use her personal experience to motivate women to conquer their battle with weight gain. How is she doing this you ask? By stepping forward as the newest spokesperson for Nutrisystem!

A few days ago, Janet stopped by ABC’s Good Morning America and revealed why she decided to be the face and body of the popular weight loss program:

“It’s a matter of learning how to keep it off, that maintenance and they have a program for that. My success plan is to just be healthy and feel good about me. All of us, we have that one pair of jeans that we have a relationship with…I’m able to look in the mirror. I couldn’t do that before. I’m very grateful to be able do what I love most, what I really feel I’m was here to do and that’s to help others.”

A few photos from her photoshoot were released earlier this week and Janet looks great! Check out her official commercial for the diet program below as well. I must say, Ms. Jackson has been glowing and looking very happy lately! I’m sure the new boo, Wissam Al Mana had a little part in this, too. *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment